
Its been an incredible year...
And busy one at that. We've been through many firsts, discoveries and learned much.
I am looking forward to more of the journey of growing up.
Here is the link to Liam's 12 month pictures.
I've enjoyed taking his picture once every month. I am not planning on taking his picture as regular, now he is a year. I have learned much about photography in doing so. Peek-a-boo is a favorite of his, this was taken at the "boo" stage.









3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Liam! I still can't believe he's 1, already...wow! Time has flown. I love the picture, he's such a cute, handsome little man! Hope he had a fun day on his Birthday!
Happy birthday to Liam! Sorry we missed the fun party. Your pictures are every bit as good as any you'd pay for Jer--and probably more natural too.
After attending another one year old's party, I'm still convinced that kids should just be given the wrapped empty boxes and save the gifts for the second birthday. But fun was had by all.
Post a Comment