Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the move













Nothing is safe! Liam is in his exploring stage.

On this weeks agenda: A baby gate for the upstairs. They are not cheap.
This little guy is sure becoming more and more expensive. There is always something new to buy. A new car seat is fast approaching.

These pictures where taken a few weeks ago when Liam turn 9 months. I have tried to do a photo shoot once a month. I am proud to say, I think my pictures look as good as most studios.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Babies are expensive and only get more so as they grow! Your pictures are awesome take all you can now! There comes a day unfortunatly that they don't want to participate in pictures no matter how much or what you try. We have an expandable baby gate that we only used for a short while in Layton so it's still like brand new. Your more than welcome to borrow it since we won't be needing it for a while. If you'd like us to bring it up over Valentines weekend just let me know. It'll at least save you the expense of buying one. I love the pictures of Liam, it looks like he sure is getting around.