Nate and I are laughing! Sorry, we're laughing because we understand. Let's just say since Corbin and Aidan don't have a dog to try it's food, they just ate rocks and dirt. They didn't just try it once but lots and lots of times. It probably took a year or so before they discovered that it didn't taste so well. Anyway they've also tried the dog food at Grandma's house and it wasn't shared with just the dog but the cats too, yuck, and yuck!!! And as you know they are all outside animals, did I say yuck?! Anyway I hope Liam is alright and now know's it's probably isn't the best thing to snack on. Like you said it was bound to happen sometime. It's all part of growing up and exploring new things, dang it!
3 comments:
Oh yuck. Is Liam still in Lucy's good graces?
Nate and I are laughing! Sorry, we're laughing because we understand. Let's just say since Corbin and Aidan don't have a dog to try it's food, they just ate rocks and dirt. They didn't just try it once but lots and lots of times. It probably took a year or so before they discovered that it didn't taste so well. Anyway they've also tried the dog food at Grandma's house and it wasn't shared with just the dog but the cats too, yuck, and yuck!!! And as you know they are all outside animals, did I say yuck?! Anyway I hope Liam is alright and now know's it's probably isn't the best thing to snack on. Like you said it was bound to happen sometime. It's all part of growing up and exploring new things, dang it!
Happy birthday Jer!
Post a Comment