

I was taking pictures the other day at 37 weeks. Liam decided he wanted to join, sat down and smiled for the camera. He even brought the Big Bird figure we used last month to help out in his photo shoot and placed it on top of the camera.
I am and am not ready to be done. I am currently 90% effaced, 2 cm dilated, and she has dropped down. I've been planning to work until April 16, thinking I would have 3 - 5 days before delivery. My work life and my long term sub's life will be easier if I can make it a week and a half. I am not sure that will be her plan though, (yet maybe I am totally wrong and she is very happy were she is). I am going to attempt a VBAC, everything looks good to try it. The unknown is always scary. No matter when, I am very excited!
Jon wanted to announce that he was able to get both cars in our garage. (Sorry, Julie the couch became your problem that didn't work out).









2 comments:
Fun pics. Way to get Liam trained for photos! And the garage is impressive.
I'm excited for you! I hope the timing works out well. It is pretty fun to shop for girl clothes too! :-)
Good Luck! We are getting more excited each week that passes! Good work on the garage! It's a good feeling to be able to get big jobs like that done. Cute pictures as always!
Post a Comment