Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nursery ect.

I am very excited the baby's nursery is finished! I call it sherbet land. I am not much into pink or pastels, though I am happy with how its turned out. I've had a bunch of mother goose things, so that became the theme.
Now we still have to settle on a name. I don't know if we will both be agreeing until the moment we have to. (If you haven't voted you still can).
I have been busy finishing up last minute things I need to get ready, mostly tying up lose ends for my school class. I found an awesome long term sub, but she isn't an artist. Yet she will have to introduce and run my art projects. Its time consuming to put everything together in the hope that when I am not there, all will be well. I know once I am home with a new baby, my mind will be far from worrying about my students. I am putting all my worry in now.
Only one month until my early summer break:)! And some sleep deprived days and nights.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Looks great Jer! I think the purple walls turned out well, without being too purple. Did you end up mixing some white in?

I voted on your names, but I want to add a comment. I like Anna Marie--not Annie, although that is good nickname. And I think Annalyn Marie sounds like three names, which is a mouthful. Megan has always been one of my favorite girl names. Just my two cents. I'm curious which ones you prefer and which ones Jon prefers. :-)

Katie said...

The nursery is cute-cute. Well done, well done.

Now to the topic of names. My mom suggests Madelynn (I told her about the -lynn thing). And I am throwing a new name into the ring: Carlynn. I just met a Carlynn, and she's cool.

However, if I stick to the list, I am really liking Annie at the moment. Annie is just a spunky, fun name.

Jerilynn said...

Currently, I like Annie then Megan. Jon likes Annalyn. Anna is in the top ten for Utah, meaning there could be 2-4 girls in her class with a Anna name variation. We both like Kaitlynn, but that name also is incredibly popular.