Sunday, September 20, 2009

Randoms

I just thought I would write down a few random things.

For one, Liam is loving daycare, and learning new words. He still is a good eater. As a bonus his favorite things are very healthy. He loves bananas, yogurt, and oatmeal. He is a "fruity" little boy.

Jon, is happy that a good portion of our yard is done, so he can do some of his own things, such as work on building a new wing for his park flier airplane.

As for me, I have just been enjoying my afternoons with a little boy. I am just getting back into the groove of working during the day. With summers off there is always an adjustment period.

2 comments:

Liesl Martin said...

Good luck with the new school year!! I'm glad Liam loves daycare and all things healthy! It reflects on you as a good mom =).

Jo said...

Sounds like things are calming down again...isn't nice when life goes back to your schedule and there is less stress? Anyway how's school? Hope all is well with all of you! I'm ready to see some new pictures of Liam....