Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Advice from a middle school teacher

Five things teachers won't tell their students...
1. AXE is doesn't attract females or smell good. More ISN'T better!

2. If you are going to come to school high, don't talk about it in hearing shot of your teacher, I will report you.

3. If you fall over or your pants fall off walking down the hall, because your butt is hanging out of your pants, I will laugh at you, then walk you down to the office to zip-tie your pants up.

4. Stringing your MP3 player's headphones through your shirt and around the back of your ears isn't fooling anyone. And cranking up the volume doesn't help your case.

5. Don't think that you might avoid a tardy by crawling to your seat, all you will get is dirty knees.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Thanks for the laughs. Those are classic! I still maintain that it takes a special person to teach middle school/junior high.

http://charlottelaughs.blogspot.com/2009/09/sacrifice.html

Liesl Martin said...

Good times, you got to love it!

Jo said...

Too funny and all too true.