Friday, June 12, 2009

Legs and Crib bars don't mix

Without fail, Liam gets his legs stuck in his crib bars a few times a week. He was not happy when he woke up from this predicament. I am considering putting his bumpers back up for his own safety. Needing to clean the kitchen floor without a toddler opening up and pulling out everything in the kitchen cupboards, I corralled him in the living area. The funny thing is he couldn't figure out how to get out. All he had to do is crawl under the black table, which used to be his favorite game. Watching him I thought of how often we don't see what is right in front of us in life.This is a day with family at This is the Place state park. Liam loved the animals.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Be prepared. The battle of confinement just keeps getting worse, as they get bigger.

Jo said...

How funny! I highly recommend keeping the bumpers on even if and after you convert his bed to a toddler/day bed....if his crib converts. My Boys always ended up with their bums or heads pushed against the bars and in the corners, so it help so they didn't bump their heads and wake them up.