Friday, May 7, 2010

Busy April

April kept us in constant motion.
It started with the arrival of madelynn.
I am just beginning to readjust and regain some order to life...I think. My head is in a fuzz. I forgot how much work and how little sleep little babies cause, but she is so CUTE! I have the pictures to prove it! Anyway who needs rest and two free hands? She thinks she need to be held much of the time.
Liam loves his sister and shows it by smothering her in hugs and kisses.

Liam turned two the middle of April. Celebrated with family and sesame street. He couldn't be prouder of his red trike.



The month ended sadly with the passing of Grandma Viola Packer, just shy of her 92nd Birthday. She loved everyone. Despite pain, she stayed positive and happy to the end. We love and miss her, but glad she is with her Bill.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Great pics Jer. Especially cute of Madelynn.

Jo said...

Cute pictures of very Cute Kids!