December is a crazy month, the trick is to slow down & remember to enjoy the little things.Such as a first snow storm and a toddler begging to go out in the "sno". I don't think I really understood what was involved in getting a child ready to go out in the snow. I spent 10 minutes getting his boots on! Though, we did enjoy the few minutes of walking around in the cold snow.
Even when I try to keep things simple, December always becomes a crazy frenzy of trying to do too many things. There are things to decorate, buy and make, plus enjoy the season.









4 comments:
Like it's been said many times, "If I we knew that grandkids were such fun we would have had them first".
Fun pictures Jer! Good luck keeping things simple. I've already failed. Maybe next year... :-)
Amen! We've really tried to focus on the Spirit of the Season especially with our Boys, instead of the headache of the Season. It does make it much more enjoyable. Cute Pictures of Liam. Glad he likes the Snow. Our Boys have been out straight for like the last 3 or 4 days enjoying it till their noses are rosey and running. Happy Holidays!
He is so cute! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment