

Christmas has come and gone. Memories and messes have been made.We all had an enjoyable time. Liam did remarkably well on NO nap, playing hard the entire day. By the end of the day he was looking for more presents to unwrap. He loves the wooden car transporter from Grandpa Scott and his "choo choo" train made by Grandpa Ron.
On Christmas eve, Liam opened a Noah's Ark play set at Grandma & Grandpa's. He loved it so much, he slept with one of the two turtles. On Christmas morning as I was finding him clothes to wear, Liam wandered off. I hear that he has climbed down the stairs and is into something...I think its his Christmas presents. When I go down stairs I find him kneeling on a kitchen chair trying to get the second turtle out of the ark. Liam didn't even see the presents as he walked to find the other turtle.
Ready or not, onto the New Year!









1 comment:
Looks like you all had a good Christmas. Glad we got to see you all!
Post a Comment