1. A quality king sized bed, without it there would be backaches and Jon would not have much sleeping space.
2. An electric hair straightener. It may be vanity, but this IS an important item.
3. A three car garage, where cars stay snow-free and our stuff has a home.
4. Indoor plumbing. I think that this speaks for its self.
5. Modern appliances. I wouldn't have all my extra time to waist on the computer, watching T.V. and of course, spending time with the important people in my life.









6 comments:
cars?
:)
Cars are good. I mean that three-car garage would be almost (but not completely) pointless without them. Me? This time of year I'm grateful for furnaces and coats and gloves and lotion and hot cocoa. :-)
Love it!
Modern invents are great and very convienent!
I meant to say inventions...sorry somedays I just can't spell anything right.
Post a Comment