Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Its a GIRL

Jon and I were surprised and very excited to find out that we are having a girl.
On Jon's side she will be the only female cousin. Grandma said her Grandchildren will be Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
She already is a mover, I feel her rolling all over when ever I sit down and during the ultrasound she wouldn't hold still.
The following pictures show the head, that its a girl, a foot, and a arm and hand.




5 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Congrats!! Liam will be a great big brother!

Nate said...

Who'da thunk it!

Jo said...

Congrats! We're excited for you!

Allison said...

Never thought it would happen. The Packer's have needed a little pink. Wahoo! Congratulations, we are so excited for you.

Harmony said...

Thank you for providing the costume idea for next Halloween. :-) We're excited for you guys (and maybe just a little envious). The odds were with you though. We're glad Grandma's finally going to have a chance to make and buy cute girl things.