Yes, I am pregnant. I haven't just been eating too much food, in fact I've had a hard time eating dinner until recently. I am surprised how fast I am showing, I guess that's what happens with a 2nd.
I am due in April, just a few days after Liam turns two years old, and six weeks before the end of the school year. What a nice way to start an early summer break. I have along way still to go before that.









9 comments:
Congrats! That is great news :) I am so happy for you!
Yay! Congrats!
Hooray! We love more preggos around here! And if you think you are showing fast, wowee, wait til your third! :)
Congrats! I love your blog. Especially your top 5 list.
Congratulations!!! Very exciting news!
Best of luck!
Congratulations! (I found out about your blog via Jessica; I don't quite know how I feel about this. . . . I guess we're even---I have a blog too---facingdesks.blogspot.com.)
Anyway, I love the blog, and congratulations---great timing too! :)
Congrats, that is wonderful news. Sorry you haven't been feeling well.
You're too funny! I love the pic. Congrats again, we are happy and so excited for you! I'm glad this time was less of a wait for you all. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Congratulations!! You always time your pregnancies perfectly for school! =)
Post a Comment