One trip to InstaCare last night, three stitches, and a sad little boy the next day with a sore head, all because he fell off his car and hit his head on a floor speaker. OUCH!!
Poor Guy! I feel for you all! The first trip to the Emergency room just plain sucks! I hope all is well. At least you could go to insta-care instead of the real Emergency room.....it's a lot cheaper. Hope it's your last "big owie" accident but I'm afraid Boys are prone to several before they grow up....we can hope can't we that one trip will do us until then?
I just found your blog through Nathan and Jo's. Hope your little guy is doing well. He didn't look too affected by it all. Good to see what you're all doing. Good luck with school this year.
5 comments:
Oh man, We have that same car! I hope his head feels better soon!
Poor Liam! He must be a toddler. :-)
The stitches just came out today. It looks good.
Poor Guy! I feel for you all! The first trip to the Emergency room just plain sucks! I hope all is well. At least you could go to insta-care instead of the real Emergency room.....it's a lot cheaper. Hope it's your last "big owie" accident but I'm afraid Boys are prone to several before they grow up....we can hope can't we that one trip will do us until then?
I just found your blog through Nathan and Jo's. Hope your little guy is doing well. He didn't look too affected by it all. Good to see what you're all doing. Good luck with school this year.
Post a Comment