Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stairs

We have a climber.
Liam loves to climb up our stairs. Many times, I have have been paying attention to something else, like unloading the dishwasher, only to realize I have lost my baby. Liam has proceeded to climb the stairs and has been found pulling out everything in his changing table.
Not only, can Liam climb up the stairs, but he has figured out how to slide-crawl down them. The only problem is, he can not turn backwards to start downward. If I am lucky, I can catch him before he has reached the landing and convince him to come back down. I am afraid its turning into a game. Today, I do not recall the number of times we went up and down the stairs. The exercise may be good for me, but I am not sure what lesson Liam is unintentionally learning.
The novelty of a week old skill...

3 comments:

Jo said...

What a Clever little Man, you have! He's growing so fast! I can't believe it! I love to see what Liam is up to next. I love his expressions, he's so curious about everything he's doing, it's great! What a cute Boy! Thanks for the note, I got it today and it made me smile. Just what I needed for today! Thanks! I'm glad we are friends and sister-in-laws too!

Jerilynn said...

Today I put up a gate a few step up from the bottom. Liam is not happy, it was met by some tears and whines.

Webb Family said...

The stairs are SUCH a fun game! glad you got the gate up--that must have made your life a little easier!