Very cute pictures Jer. You caught some great expressions on his face, but I like the one of him hanging over the basket best! Can't believe he's almost one already!
Here comes the game playing stage full force and everything becomes a game. Have fun! I can't see your pictures for some reason. They won't come up on my computer, so I'll have to look at them on Nate's. I"m sure their cute though. Nate already told me he thought they were great. With a such a cute little subject they have to be.
Sorry I finally did get to see the pictures they just took a really long time to load for some reason. Liam is adorable! I love the mohawk and him in his hat too. I have to say the others with the drawer and basket are way cute too and funny! You do take awesome pictures. I need some lessons, please!
5 comments:
Very cute pictures Jer. You caught some great expressions on his face, but I like the one of him hanging over the basket best! Can't believe he's almost one already!
Oops. That was not deutschlehrer. That was his wife! :-)
He really rocks the Faux-hock!
Here comes the game playing stage full force and everything becomes a game. Have fun! I can't see your pictures for some reason. They won't come up on my computer, so I'll have to look at them on Nate's. I"m sure their cute though. Nate already told me he thought they were great. With a such a cute little subject they have to be.
Sorry I finally did get to see the pictures they just took a really long time to load for some reason. Liam is adorable! I love the mohawk and him in his hat too. I have to say the others with the drawer and basket are way cute too and funny! You do take awesome pictures. I need some lessons, please!
Post a Comment