I can't believe its been almost a year now. My children may look similar, but they are not.
I thought I knew something about babies and sleep, but this one is one isn't conforming. She often wakes up in the middle of the night. Madelynn can't seem to figure out that sleep is normal and its okay to sleep more than 5 hours at a time or take longer than 30 minute naps. Liam still can take up to 3 hour naps, which is wonderful.
Finger food, crawling, standing, exploring and Mama are some of Madelynn's Favs.


A young artist?
I know its sad, but Liam is already a nintendo addict.









1 comment:
So cute! I so wish we lived closer so we could see you all more. Children do come with different personalities and so many more differents. As much as our boys act alike their personalities and ideas are very different. Each one is a new learning experience. Good luck you have a great little family! Love ya all!
Post a Comment