Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I be a pumpkin



"I be a pumpkin," Liam tells everyone. I then make the costume, after we can't find the right size to buy. I was so proud of myself, I sewed it without a pattern & I don't normally sew.
But no one can get him to wear it, except for the hat. "I have orange shirt, I don't need to wear it", Liam tells the students at school for their parade. The joys of being two.
Bribery failed. He was willing to give up candy and trick-or-treating with Mom & a friend. I just had accept that he was happy with the hat and his shirt.

We had a great time running up and down driveways, knocking on doors, and getting candy in the drizzly cold. Happy Halloween!
Madelynn is becoming a happy baby. She learned to clap taking these pictures.

No comments: