We have been working on the nursery and are about ready to get the room all put together. Purple, green and orange are the colors (with some pink). As things are coming together I am getting really excited. Room pictures will come later.
I recently finished two nursery projects. First I colored and framed three nursery rhyme pictures, then I made a pinwheel mobile.
When I get an idea for a project I can get a bit obsessive, I have been known to ignore other not so important things, like dinner and Liam (isn't that what Sesame Street is for?). Jon has been fairly understanding or he just doesn't want to upset a pregnant me.
I also have been excited that I can finally make baby bracelets. Girls tend to be lacking in our family. Jon asked me yesterday if she was going to have a bracelet a day. No, I told him, I do know a few people having girls too. FYI, if you move into our neighborhood your odds of having a girl goes up to 80-90%.
I am currently out of projects. I guess I will have to pay attention to all the things in my life I have been neglecting, until next project...












3 comments:
Cute stuff! I love the pinwheel mobile.
Wow! You've been busy! Cute projects! Can I move to your neighborhood? I'll take a bracelet for later...maybe it will up our chances! It was good talking to you tonight. Sorry our phone card ran out that's why it hung up on us. Good luck with potty training, don't get to worried until he's ready to go to Nursery. I say now that you're out of projects sit back and relax for a bit before Baby comes.
I had no idea you guys were expecting another--but then Brad doesn't tell me much about his family either!! Congratulations.
Post a Comment